SilverTron Support and Scientific Info > SilverTron Notes And Support Questions

Improvment suggestion for the SiverTron Elite

(1/2) > >>

gandolf:

kephra:
Duly noted and rejected as totally unnecessary.

If you had read all the material on this site, you would have seen I already discussed field strength long before you showed up.

I can see why you were retired at 45. 

gandolf:

--- Quote from: kephra on April 09, 2017, 10:44:14 PM ---Duly noted and rejected as totally unnecessary.

--- End quote ---

I am a bit surprised at your response.   :(

But no worries.  If you refuse to innovate, others certainly will take it over.

I was only trying to help you.   :'(

kephra:
Your problem is that you see problems where none exist.  That is not good engineering.
You do not fully comprehend what the ST does nor you do fully comprehend all of the process parameters.

RickinWI:
Gandolf,  I have been reading this board for a long time.  Actually since way before the Silvertron Elite was invented.  Actually since before Kephra was selling ANYTHING.    The ENTIRE time Kephra has ALWAYS said to keep your voltage ABOVE 10V.

So actually there is no argument here.  Sounds to me like you guys agree exactly on what the Minimum Voltage should be.

When comparing the ST Elite to other units available on the market, there is no comparison or anything even close.

Now that we have determined the correct MINIMUM Voltage ( ABOVE 10V for at least 5 years that I know of),  I have always wondered what the IDEAL OPTIMAL voltage is.  I would be interested to hear if you have an opinion on that.  I already know Kephra's opinion on that unless it has changed recently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version