Author Topic: colloidal gold and Brewed Coffee  (Read 1614 times)

drusteez

colloidal gold and Brewed Coffee
« on: October 19, 2017, 01:14:25 AM »
Can colloidal gold be packaged with coffee beans and then ground and Brewed? If so what would be lost?

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: colloidal gold and Brewed Coffee
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 01:35:15 AM »
colloidal gold is liquid, so I would say no to adding it to beans.  You could make coffee with colloidal gold in a french press pretty easily.

However, you can use colloidal gold to make coffee.  I routinely mix instant coffee with colloidal gold or  just add a tea bag and heat it up.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline nix2p

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 02:06:06 AM »
colloidal gold is liquid, so I would say no to adding it to beans.  You could make coffee with colloidal gold in a french press pretty easily.

However, you can use colloidal gold to make coffee.  I routinely mix instant coffee with colloidal gold or  just add a tea bag and heat it up.

That's easy.
"I am too old to die young, and too young to grow up"!
Marty Feldman

drusteez

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 02:52:10 PM »
I am thinking of adding it to packaged coffee some how to sell. But does it have to be liquid form?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 04:00:37 PM by drusteez »

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 05:09:37 PM »
For all practical purposes, you can only make colloidal gold as a liquid.  There was a doctor at Optimox that figured out how to make it as tablets, but he said it took him five years to accomplish that and he did not share his secrets.  He is now dead, and the techniques went with him.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.