Author Topic: Cheapest Voltage Meter I can find?  (Read 1042 times)

Bugsy76

Cheapest Voltage Meter I can find?
« on: October 13, 2017, 05:11:35 PM »
     Approx. a year ago I bought the SilverTron Jr. - was good machine except I never used it on the "elite" setting, so essentially I was just using a glorified voltage meter.     

Hadn't made Colloidal Silver in a long time, but as I am coming down with a either a NASTY Urinary Tract Infection / or fungal infection which even the doctors are lollygagging the frack out of.       I live below the poverty line and in no way shape or form have the money to buy a new SilverTron Jr. -  especially considering I only ever needed to make it on the junior setting anyways.   I'd be using my old SilverTron Jr. but since my last move, it unfortunately became lost along with the silver wire (which is no biggie). 

When I go to home depot / various stores that might have equipment like this - what should I specify... a LOW budget voltage meter that simply reads in MilliAmps?   Also is the silver wire sold at home depot safe to use even if it does not happen to be .9999%???    My health situation right now is pretty dire, advice is SINCERELY appreciated.    Thanks, Bugsy.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Cheapest Voltage Meter I can find?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 05:23:26 PM »
There is no elite setting on a SilverTron Jr, and its not just a voltmeter.  It is a current regulator and voltmeter.  The voltmeter is used to adjust the cathode, but what makes it work is the current regulator.

Home depot does not sell silver wire,  they sell stainless steel wire or silver colored wire, and its not suitable for making Colloidal Silver.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Bugsy76

Re: Cheapest Voltage Meter I can find?
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 10:09:36 PM »
There is no elite setting on a SilverTron Jr, and its not just a voltmeter.  It is a current regulator and voltmeter.  The voltmeter is used to adjust the cathode, but what makes it work is the current regulator.

Home depot does not sell silver wire,  they sell stainless steel wire or silver colored wire, and its not suitable for making colloidal silver.

I meant there were the 2 diff. options on the Silvertron Jr, one for making 10-20ppm Colloidal Silver, one for making 320ppm (with added steps). 

Shame I lost it though;   I'd order another one as it was top notch quality but I'm absolutely broke.    Don't mean to be busting your balls or anything; I completely recommend your  product to anyone who wants to make reliable colloidal silver.    I'm just in a bit of a jam myself (healthwise) ATM and am trying to figure out the cheapest place to buy something that would emulate being a current regulator and a voltmeter.