Author Topic: capped silver  (Read 1299 times)

Jenn

capped silver
« on: October 11, 2017, 07:58:50 PM »
what happens to the silver when digested when not capped? I have a silver edge gen and cannot cap with it. Is it still effective when not capped?

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: capped silver
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 09:57:28 PM »
If its reduced (yellow color), you will lose at least 25% of it because it will react with stomach acid making silver chloride. 
If its un-reduced (clear), it will be absorbed by healthy cells which eventually causes argyria.

I have my doubts that you even have colloidal silver.  The silver edge guy doesn't know the difference between ionic silver and colloidal silver.  Its simple to tell though.  Colloidal silver is yellow in color and is tasteless.  Ionic silver is colorless and tastes metallic.  I have watched his videos on his website, and he did not make colloidal silver.  He made silver oxide which is ionic.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 10:32:52 PM by kephra »
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 06:22:02 PM »
  Welcome to the forum Jenn.  We love to share our years of experience,research and information on the subject of colloidal silver & colloidal gold.  A couple of these guys are geniuses, butt sadly I am not. Just well read and that’s where it starts. 

Read everything (on THIS forum) and make notes.  You will probably find out that you can make colloidal silver with you silver edge’s silver oxide. But you must re@d and understand the processes.

Good luck and ask your questions!

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 10:11:34 AM »
what happens to the silver when digested when not capped? I have a silver edge gen and cannot cap with it. Is it still effective when not capped?
If you actually cannot cap the nanoparticles, or reduce them in the first place, then it is likely that the amount of silver oxide produced by your machine is so low as to be ineffective anyway. Most of the "lesser machines" are actually quite good at making Ionic Silver Oxide, but they tend to have little control over the concentration of the final result, and they also tend to waste silver by producing a large amount of plate-out and/or fall-out, mainly due to a lack of understanding of the chemistry involved, by the manufacturer.

My view is that the Argyria risk from ionic silver salts at low concentration (20 ppm) is probably small, but as it is so easy to make nanoparticles, it is pointless to consume ionic silver and thereby increase the risk of Argyria. Uncapped nanoparticles in theory are just as effective as capped, but the stomach acid reacts with them too readily, so they need to be shielded as well as possible (capped) until after their passage through the stomach.

The greatest secret of this website (apart from the web address of the SilverTron Store!) is the knowledge that the addition of sodium carbonate or sodium hydroxide to the distilled water will make the process controllable, fast, repeatable, and not "pollute" the end result with silver salts other than silver oxide. The second greatest secret is that the Ionic Silver Oxide can be easily reduced in a controllable manner to make true nanoparticles (true Colloidal Silver). Ionic Silver Oxide is NOT Colloidal Silver, although most websites assert that it is.

To test your machine output, take a small amount of the end product, add a drop of Karo or Golden Syrup, and heat using a microwave in a large vessel to boiling. No yellow colour = no oxide to reduce.

All our production methods start by making Ionic Silver Oxide (Ionic Silver Oxide) in an alkaline solution. This is then reduced to make uncapped silver nanoparticles, either by heat or by adding a reducing sugar or both. The resulting Colloidal Silver is then capped with cinnamon or gelatine (preferably the latter). These processes are normally done at the same time, but can be demonstrated sequentially.

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 09:41:26 PM »
Jenn,

I have to correct my previous post.  In my statement where I said “you will probably find out that you can make colloidal silver with your silver edge’s silver oxide” was incorrect.  I ment to say you “CAN’T” or “CAN NOT” make colloidal silver with a known PPM with your silver edge.  But I don’t own that one so I’m going off my experience with a couple other bad purchases I’ve made.  The Colloidal Master and the Silver Puppy are expensive paperweights and reminders to do more research.

If you are able to get a yellow color as cfnisbet (one of our genuine experts) previously stated, the PPM will be so low that it would be unsafe. You will have no idea what the real PPM of the solution is.

I have 2 other brands of colloidal silver (ionic silver) generators that I had purchased before my SilverTron’s. But they are worthless in trying to produce colloidal silver.  This is because as soon as I add the smallest amount of electrolyte they will shut down. I do get some yellow color when not using electrolytes and heating the finished ionic silver oxide, but I have no idea what PPM I have!

Sorry for the confusion I might have caused you.  This really is the place to find the correct and safe way to make colloidal silver.

And thanks to cfnisbet for your post.  It caused me to reread my post and see my mistake.  I try to spot mistakes like that but no excuses.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln