Author Topic: Silvertron Elite Review  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Art

• Expert
  • Participant
Silvertron Elite Review
« on: February 17, 2016, 12:53:51 AM »
I tried to add my review to the store site, but it told me it was too long, so I will post it here. I tried to think of a way to shorten it, but I felt that if I did , it would not be an accurate review.

I looked at many different colloidal silver generators over months before finally deciding on the Silvertron Elite model. After looking at 100's of sites, I realized that most of the sites were selling junk that could not reliably produce ionic silver let alone quality true colloidal silver. I also noticed that the majority of people selling these generators did not even understand the science behind colloidal silver nor did they even understand the difference between ionic silver and colloidal silver, yet they were trying to sell a product which they really knew little about.
When I found the Silvertron, it was clear from the start that the creator of the Silvertron understands the science of colloidal silver and built his device from the ground up with user friendliness in mind along with the ability to accurately make a wide range of  different parts per million batches as well as different size batches ranging from as small as a cup to as large as a gallon.

The speed of processing with this generator is fast by any standard and the built in processor means that every batch will be accurately produced to the size and ppm that you select on the Silvetron.

I've looked at so many colloidal silver generators and after using this Silvertron , it is clearly the best generator my money could buy.
The Silvetron is setup so each step is logically set out on the touch face screen so there is no guessing about what to do next. Just select the options you want and then let the mini processor do all the rest for you. It even has a built in alarm to let you know when your batch is done and then stops the run for you in case you forget or get busy doing something else.Never a ruined batch because it got "overcooked"!
I'm the type of guy who likes to think about ways to make something better or improve it and after about six months of making many gallons of quality colloidal silver of varying ppm up to 320 ppm for myself and friends, the only thing I could think of was to add a line at the 50% point on the automatic "progress scale" that shows you in real time how your batch is progressing........that's it just a line!

Lastly and very importantly, I have gotten so tired of buying a product and then having a problem with it only to find out that "customer service" are only words used to help sell the product . Anytime I have had a question regarding my Silvertron or about making colloidal silver in general, I merely log onto the website and ask my question from the owner and get a reply the same day! I once had what I thought was a problem with my Silvertron which turned out that I had forgotten to add a component to the mix and the owner offered to replace the unit immediatelly and it was my fault! When was the last time that happened to you?

If you want to have the options at your fingertips to make almost any practical size batch of consistently high quality colloidal silver at up to 320 parts per million and you want to be able to do it quickly without having to watch it carefully during the generating process or if you just simply want to have the best colloidal silver generator currently available to the home market then you have found exactly what you need with the Silvertrons.

You don't even have to believe what I am saying, all you have to do is compare all of the Silvertrons myriad of features to any other colloidal silver generator and your choice will be clear! I did and that's why I bought the Silvertron..........there was not one other colloidal silver generator out there that could do as much at any price!

Art
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 02:22:03 AM by Art »

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Silvertron Elite Review
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 12:58:46 AM »
Can I abstract your review for the webstore?
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Art

• Expert
  • Participant
Re: Silvertron Elite Review
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 01:02:02 AM »
Perfect!