Author Topic: Silvertron Elite .... love it!!  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Josie29

• Expert
  • Participant
Silvertron Elite .... love it!!
« on: December 05, 2015, 08:09:07 PM »
 ;D     Each time I use the Silvertron I am amazed at how easy it is for me to make my high-powered Colloidal Silver!! 

While in the 'Suspend Run' mode, the house power went off (the whole neighborhood went down).  I was soooo thrilled to find out that the system merely resumed (back to 'Suspend Run' ... and all of the progress up to the Suspend point had been saved) when the power came back on.  I didn't have to recalibrate anything!!      ;D

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Silvertron Elite .... love it!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 08:20:48 PM »
I am happy that you like it.  As a user, I added features that I thought would be useful.  My favorite feature is the end of run beeper. 
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline nix2p

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 01:40:34 AM »
I am happy that you like it.  As a user, I added features that I thought would be useful.  My favorite feature is the end of run beeper.

SilverTron Elite Automatic Colloidal Silver Generator

1).

Q. What kind of power supply SilverTron Elite has:

Variable Linear DC Power Supply
Constant Voltage DC and current output

I have 10 ga., siver rods .9999

2).

Q. How much residual remain on the anode, after one batch.
Scenario: 1 Litter, at 60 min., 0.005mA. Voltage draw 10.3 Volts - measuring between anode & cathode?

Anode immersed 5/8 in the water.

Thank you in advance, very much :)
"I am too old to die young, and too young to grow up"!
Marty Feldman

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 02:50:01 AM »
Its constant current with 15 selectable current levels from 1ma to 15ma.  You cannot have both constant current and constant voltage at the same time.  Without electrolyte, or with the electrodes too far out of the water, then its constant voltage and not constant current until the conductivity of the water becomes high enough to reach the current setting on the machine.  Then it switches to constant current.  In either case, the SilverTron accurately measure the amount of silver liberated from the anode into the water.  What happens to the silver after that is determined by the chemistry.  IE:  it cannot compensate for the silver lost to plateout on the cathode. 

The SilverTron compensates for different size anodes, it doesn't matter whether you use 14 gauge wire, or a large bullion bar.  It doesn't matter whether you submerge the anode 5/8th inch or 6 inches. 

The amount or residue left on the anode is irrelevant.  Any silver oxide left on the anode is insoluble and neither dissolves nor creates ions, so the residue does not carry any current and does not affect the accuracy of the system.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:57:31 AM by kephra »
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.