Author Topic: For newbies to colloidal gold-a light hearted look!  (Read 6210 times)

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
For newbies to colloidal gold-a light hearted look!
« on: January 12, 2017, 08:21:42 AM »
So last night my wife explained that she was immensely interested in seeing exactly what I was up to when I dissapear of an evening prior to her evening cup of colloidal gold.

Get involved I said, come with me, I'll show you, you can help!
Ok she says, this was the result of her first colloidal gold lesson!!

Never planned on the additional students though !!!

https://youtu.be/2NGbag3Xt-Q

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
Re: For newbies to colloidal gold-a light hearted look!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 09:10:22 AM »
Dean,

Very entertaining!  We would get along great.  Have fun. 👍

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 09:39:04 AM »
Hey! Thanks Bobby.

Very much appreciated.

Sometimes you just gotta make it real right  ;D

Online kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 01:49:29 PM »
Excellent work Dean.  My wife drinks hers unflavored, but I put instant coffee, milk and sweetener in mine. 

Just a note of caution:  If you get any gold chloride on your beautiful counter top, it will stain it purple, and nothing will remove it. 

Has your wife seen any changes yet?

Your dogs are cuties!  I gave my Jack Russel colloidal gold once, and she freaked out.  It was like she suddenly realized that she was blind, and her behavior changed drastically.  She would climb to the highest point she could find, usually the back of my sofa and I thought she was frightened at her new experience.   Her little doggie brain went into overdrive for about a week before the effect wore off.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:26:48 PM by kephra »
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline Argentum

• Participant
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 09:56:54 PM »
Enjoyed the video, for some reason it really enlightened me. I've been reading about colloidal gold but it was confusing, due to so many different ways of making it.

So yesterday ordered a bottle of gold chloride which should be here tomorrow. Just finished a batch of 40PPM Colloidal Silver, and made up new reducer and electrolytic. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Argentum

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 07:13:19 AM »
Fantastic !

Wood for the trees springs to mind with this stuff sometimes.

Every now and again though........ ;D

Offline Argentum

• Participant
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 11:15:02 PM »
Well, it turned out perfect. The nicest clear ruby red colloidal gold, and it was easy. Thank you and all the others, here's a pic.

Argentum

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 04:02:57 PM »
Totally amazing! Lovely colour!

Just to mention, I had just a couple of batches last week where it took on a slightly purple hue a few minutes after heating.
I took a real close look at my electrolyte when preparing my current batch. As accurately as could possibly make it.

Last nights gold was back to awesome and stable. so the moral is, make sure your electrolyte is super high quality.

Good job my friend Good job!

Offline Argentum

• Participant
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 09:08:03 PM »

My thoughts too. It took a little while to get going with Colloidal Silver, so this just stunned me. Note that in this case the sodium carbonate is used to adjust the pH. Needs to be in the alkaline range for the sugar based reducer to work.

What a great site this is.

Argentum

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2017, 12:12:07 AM »

My thoughts too. It took a little while to get going with colloidal silver, so this just stunned me. Note that in this case the sodium carbonate is used to adjust the pH. Needs to be in the alkaline range for the sugar based reducer to work.

What a great site this is.

Argentum

Agreed. It's just 6 drops for a 250ml cup.

I did an intersting little self test in my last batch of silver .
I took a start ph then a 1 drop ph, then a 5 drop, 10, 15, 20 and final 1ml.
Just to see what the change was. I definitely had closer to 8.5 with a full 1ml (24 drops as it goes) which again makes me think my other scales and sodium where really messing me up more than I expected.

All good now though.

sbmoore

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 10:25:09 PM »
For those who want to make Colloidal Gold but do not have access to capped Colloidal Silver, can they just mix and add the gelatin while making the colloidal gold at that point?  Or do they need capped Colloidal Silver?

Online kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2017, 11:11:40 PM »
Colloidal silver is not necessary.  Its purpose was just to preserve the gelatin mixture.
You can make the colloidal gold, and then add gelatin and heat it up sufficiently to melt and dissolver it.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

sbmoore

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 11:15:43 PM »
Thought so, thank you!

Offline Neofizz

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2017, 05:53:35 AM »
I've thought about this a bit especially after Kephra responded to one of my posts indicating that gelatin capping was not absolutely necessary with colloidal gold.

Part of what makes gold so valuable is that it is so inert under normal conditions. You can drop pure gold into pure HCl and virtually nothing happens. Actually something happens. The gold gets all impurities removed from the surface. Gold trinkets have been found on the sea bed thousands of years later after all other metals have corroded away. There are other examples but basically, it is very hard to get gold to react with anything. Making the gold chloride is a serious and dangerous reaction to undertake and is not recommended for anyone that does not have experience with dangerous reactions. It is a thousand times safer to just buy the gold chloride.

I don't think our stomach acid can do much if anything to it. It is pure gold.

I know I could be completely wrong on this and would need to do simulated stomach acid tests to make this claim (like RickinWI and others did with colloidal silver). It is just what I learned in chemistry years ago that makes me say this.
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Online kephra

• Administrator
  • Participant
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2017, 12:15:07 PM »
Bobby,

Yes, gold is very inert however it will agglomerate into larger particles under some conditions, and that is what gelatin prevents in the stomach.  Still, with gold this does not seem to be a problem, as it is still effective as was proven by the Dr Guy Abraham at Optimox.

All of the elements heavier than hydrogen were made by nuclear fusion in stars.  Our own star cannot make gold, since only super novae explosions have enough energy to fuse gold from lighter elements.  This means that all gold on earth is the result of distant super novae billions of years ago, and came to earth as space dust.  Over time, these gold atoms agglomerated as they were washed down in mountain streams creating larger and larger particles until they became nuggets.

We are star dust!