Author Topic: Gelatin capped Colloidal Gold experiment.  (Read 5138 times)

dojidude

Re: Gelatin capped Colloidal Gold experiment.
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 06:09:52 AM »
I trade as a hobby. I currently do not belong to any trading groups. My next play is buying some calls on GPRO
before their earnings on 8/3. I think there will be a surprise gap up. I am being optimistic.
It is a gut feeling. My profession is an RN.
I was drinking 500ml of colloidal gold every day to every other day for about three weeks and I felt sharper.
I'd like to do the experiment and do some type of iq test prior to the start of it but with using gelatinized colloidal gold.
I used the chemical reaction colloidal gold made by myself and was quite pleased with the potency and ease it is made.

Offline Art

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 06:42:12 AM »
In terms of mental clarity and sharpness, I definitely got that effect from methylene blue, but not from colloidal gold. How many mgs of gold was that per day?

GPRO looks like it has been coiling since mid February. It will be interesting to see if it can take out that resistance around the 8.75 area with volume. I imagine if it beets that resistance at the 8.50 area it will generate more interest in a hurry. On the downside, it never filled that gap up from March 16th. It would have to drop to $7.37 in order to completely fill the gap. I imagine if earnings disappoint that gap could still get filled.

Art

dojidude

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2017, 05:00:50 AM »
It was 250 ml not 500mg of kephras recipe for chemical reaction colloidal gold, about 10mg per day of gold. The one experiment hit 30mg per day; those pills that used to be produced. That would be a good thing if gpro shows its hand. Remember lulu? Shot up to like 65 minutes before earnings only to be decimated in the days and hours following.

Offline Art

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2017, 06:34:19 AM »
I trade as a hobby. I currently do not belong to any trading groups. My next play is buying some calls on GPRO
before their earnings on 8/3. I think there will be a surprise gap up. I am being optimistic.
It is a gut feeling. My profession is an RN.

Great trade on GPRO, dojidude.......gap up on earnings announcement of a smaller loss than forecast just as you expected! How long do you plan to hold it or did you sell the gap?

Art