Author Topic: How does silver enter the bloodstream?  (Read 963 times)

Offline Josef1

• Participant
How does silver enter the bloodstream?
« on: September 20, 2023, 04:30:38 PM »
Gelatinous silver is protected from stomach acid and is dissolved and absorbed from the intestine, Kephra said. Then it is retained by the liver and transferred to the intestine via the bile duct, he said. I know that everything absorbed from the intestine is first filtered in the liver and then enters the bloodstream. So, if silver is kept in the liver, how does it enter the bloodstream? My other question is, does the silver thrown into the intestine with bile damage the beneficial intestinal flora until it comes out?

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: How does silver enter the bloodstream?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 05:21:41 PM »
... I know that everything absorbed from the intestine is first filtered in the liver and then enters the bloodstream. So, if silver is kept in the liver, how does it enter the bloodstream? My other question is, does the silver thrown into the intestine with bile damage the beneficial intestinal flora until it comes out?
Its absorbed into the bloodstream first, otherwise it would not ever reach the liver.  It doesn't seem to do any harm to the intestinal system.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.