Author Topic: Just question  (Read 2864 times)

alexp5

Just question
« on: September 22, 2016, 03:07:07 PM »
I am heavy duty user of Colloidal Silver forum, but keep wondering what colloidal gold is good for. I know can search for that net, but think better to know from you who actually use that and it is that actually working for that sickness you take that for ? Thank you a head for answer.

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: Just question
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 03:22:05 PM »
Colloidal gold has a few important uses.
1)  It helps with rheumatoid arthritis.  This was one of its original uses.
Doctors used to inject ionic gold directly into arthritic joints.  Anyone who has used gold chloride knows how easy it is to reduce, and just getting it on your skin causes a stain as the ionic gold is reduced in situ to gold nanoparticles.  So once injected, the ionic gold immediately turned into gold nanoparticles which was the active substance.
2)  Gold increases cognition and makes people smarter.  Almost everyone who has tried colloidal gold reports a lift in brain fog, and better memory.  This was actually tested by a researcher and found that 30 milligrams of gold nanoparticles a day resulted in an average of a 20 point IQ gain.
3)  For some people, it helps break addictions like to alcohol and drugs.
4)  It helps with any autoimmune disease.
5)  The only bacteria it is known to kill is the tuberculosis bacteria.
6)  It kills candida, at least in-vitro

It does for the mind what silver does for the body.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

alexp5

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 03:32:40 PM »
Great info as always Kephra, thank you. Not much gain for me yet  from that. I guess you must ingest lot of gold in those year you are live proof and confirmation for part # 2. That is only part I could use but think would never catch up with you.

Offline Art

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 06:44:24 PM »
I am heavy duty user of colloidal silver forum, but keep wondering what colloidal gold is good for. I know can search for that net, but think better to know from you who actually use that and it is that actually working for that sickness you take that for ? Thank you a head for answer.

alexp5,

I tried colloidal gold and posted regular updates on this forum about my experience with it. Unfortunatelly I was not able to obtain the benefits that have been mentioned by others on this forum and elsewhere. It had no effect on my psoriasis which is generally considered an autoimmune diease. My memory recall in the short or long term did not change in any way that I was able to discern and I sure could have used that benefit as I notice that my word and name recall have declined. I tried to keep an open mind toward any potential changes that might be occuring, even subtle ones, but in the end, nothing other than possibly deeper sleep. Not a change that I felt was worth continuing the colloidal gold experiment for.

Here is a link to that thread:

http://www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=3162.0

Art

alexp5

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 07:07:18 PM »

alexp5,

I tried colloidal gold and posted regular updates on this forum about my experience with it. Unfortunatelly I was not able to obtain the benefits that have been mentioned by others on this forum and elsewhere. It had no effect on my psoriasis which is generally considered an autoimmune diease. My memory recall in the short or long term did not change in any way that I was able to discern and I sure could have used that benefit as I notice that my word and name recall have declined. I tried to keep an open mind toward any potential changes that might be occuring, even subtle ones, but in the end, nothing other than possibly deeper sleep. Not a change that I felt was worth continuing the colloidal gold experiment for.

http:/ /www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=3162.0

Art

Thank you Art, good info to know. I just recall there was guy in hospital he was getting colloidal gold injections but I think it was something with Lime sickness, I find that strange never hear infectious disease would apply GC injection, but who knows maybe he was making up story.
Seems after your testimony colloidal gold is definitely not for me, can not gain any benefit out of that for my self  beside spend lot of money to get need supplies and learning all from scratch like I did with colloidal silver and bothering you guys with stupid questions as all beginners have, so will save your time and stay a way from colloidal gold.

Offline Gene

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 07:41:52 PM »
Not to pull this off topic but if you're iodine deficient (almost everyone in the US is, anyway), taking iodine (talked about elsewhere in another topic on this forum) to restore the balance within your body can also increase cognition and lift brain fog and also increase (perhaps over time) IQ.

But the main reasons for taking it is to raise your body temp back to where it belongs and to flush bromine out of your system which takes the iodine's place if you're deficient as bromine does nothing good and lots of bad things inside the body.  And to think they put bromine in baking flour (surely you've seen the ingredient "bromated flour" - yup).

Offline Art

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 07:51:30 PM »

alexp5,

http:/ /www.cgcsforum.org/index.php?topic=3162.0

Art

Thank you Art, good info to know. I just recall there was guy in hospital he was getting colloidal gold injections but I think it was something with Lime sickness, I find that strange never hear infectious disease would apply GC injection, but who knows maybe he was making up story.
Seems after your testimony colloidal gold is definitely not for me, can not gain any benefit out of that for my self  beside spend lot of money to get need supplies and learning all from scratch like I did with colloidal silver and bothering you guys with stupid questions as all beginners have, so will save your time and stay a way from colloidal gold.

alexp5,

I should mention that I am the exception and not the rule as concerns colloidal gold. Most reports I have read show good benefit from colloidal gold and I don't understand why it didn't do much for me, but I'm glad I tried it . So don't assume it can't help you.

Art

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 08:39:10 PM »
I should mention that I am the exception and not the rule as concerns colloidal gold. Most reports I have read show good benefit from colloidal gold and I don't understand why it didn't do much for me, but I'm glad I tried it .
I think it helps our brains achieve their full potential.  But some people are already at that point so they see no difference.  Not everyone needs it.  I take it because of my autoimmune arthritis, and I wouldn't be without it.

There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

alexp5

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 08:41:54 PM »
Not to pull this off topic but if you're iodine deficient (almost everyone in the US is, anyway), taking iodine (talked about elsewhere in another topic on this forum) to restore the balance within your body can also increase cognition and lift brain fog and also increase (perhaps over time) IQ.

But the main reasons for taking it is to raise your body temp back to where it belongs and to flush bromine out of your system which takes the iodine's place if you're deficient as bromine does nothing good and lots of bad things inside the body.  And to think they put bromine in baking flour (surely you've seen the ingredient "bromated flour" - yup).

I am on Potassium Iodine now almost now for year and that is also beneficial for my problem and that would be skin Infection but for that I was at 6 grams a day now I drop that down to 3 grams since I add Borax and so far can say Borax show more result for that area then Potassium Iodine

Offline Art

• Expert
  • Participant
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2016, 08:44:54 PM »
alexp5,

I have previously read that borax and iodine may have synergy together and perhaps the combination is working for you.

Art

alexp5

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2016, 08:50:00 PM »

alexp5,

I should mention that I am the exception and not the rule as concerns colloidal gold. Most reports I have read show good benefit from colloidal gold and I don't understand why it didn't do much for me, but I'm glad I tried it . So don't assume it can't help you.

Art

Know what you mean Art but I have not really pain in joints or some autoimmune disease, what I need is to fight that bloody infection and kill all of those little suckers what invite the skin and with that colloidal gold seems will not help at all. Only I could benefit is brain but too old to get to level of Kephra so what is use to start something new for me if that have not really positive effect for me

alexp5

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2016, 08:51:36 PM »
alexp5,

I have previously read that borax and iodine may have synergy together and perhaps the combination is working for you.

Art

For change I have not see that information, thank you for that, seems I choose right combination not even know about it. Great news for me