Author Topic: The silvertron generator  (Read 3150 times)

DAP52521

The silvertron generator
« on: July 01, 2017, 01:22:12 PM »
Seems Complete
 Still need stirrer and heat plate ?
and are there instructions for adding sodium and reducing agents?
a lot of money for me but I want to make good silver so may be worth it?

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • My World As I See It
Re: The silvertron generator
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 02:06:32 PM »
Seems Complete
 Still need stirrer and heat plate ?
and are there instructions for adding sodium and reducing agents?
a lot of money for me but I want to make good silver so may be worth it?
A stirrer allows you to use higher current, and thus shorter process times.
A hot plate allows you to make ppm above 20.
Neither is required to make 20 ppm Colloidal Silver.
Instructions for the electrolyte and reducing agent is in the users guide and on this forum.
There is the unknown and the unknowable.  It's a wise man who knows the difference.

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 08:24:07 AM »
The SilverTron is most definitely worth buying.

I have spent many years and a huge amount of money in improving my skills and experience in making Colloidal Silver. Most of that time and most of that money has been wasted in the learning curve. Although I have now reached a stage where I know what I am doing, I could have saved all that time and money by purchasing a SilverTron. It was not available then, but it is available now. If you are a novice, then you have a shortcut to producing excellent Colloidal Silver in a minimal learning time. The price may seem quite high, but you are avoiding all the dead-ends and waste, and this is abundantly worthwhile.

As a final comment on cost, my alternative production equipment costs slightly more than the cost of the SilverTron anyway, if someone were to buy it from scratch, and it still cannot do some of the things that are effortless with the SilverTron. I have no financial interest in the SilverTron store, but I do wish to have others avoid my own errors.

DAP52521

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 04:44:36 PM »
Thank You

Offline WayneInPHX

• Expert
  • Participant
  • Witty saying goes here... Ok--> "42"
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 05:39:27 PM »
The SilverTron is most definitely worth buying...

(I) came to this site initially to collect info so (I) could sell a "Super Generator" capable of emulating ANY electrolysis unit on the market.

Once here, THREE things occurred.
      ONE, I got EVERYTHING I need to create one.
SECOND, Because the info came from predominately ONE man, KEPHRA, I could not ethically take his info and turn it against him.
   THIRD, (I) wound up buying a Silvertron Elite myself! And since have ordered a couple of custom lids for my labware.

It's hard to improve on perfection friend. ;)

I COULD use my homebrew equipment and get the same results.  But NOT without a lot more wires and monitoring the run  MUCH MUCH more.  I've never looked back.
IT WORKS and is BUILT EXCELLENTLY.

GREAT GUY, GREAT FORUM.
Most of us don’t listen with the intent to understand.  We listen with the intent to reply.  -  From a TED Talk

"I've decided I'm not old. I'm 25 plus shipping & handling!"

Offline Bobby

• Expert
  • Participant
  • "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" Lincoln
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 03:48:34 AM »
DAP52521,

Yep the SilverTron system is as complete as it gets.  Plus there is no half-assed accessories that go with it.
The electrodes holder or lid is the very best design there is.  If you don't believe that then look at the flimsy junk that comes with all the others.  Complete and very well thought out, designed and assembled.  It will make you smile.

Bobby
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power"  Abraham Lincoln