Author Topic: Feedback on commercial Colloidal Silver report.  (Read 976 times)

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
Feedback on commercial Colloidal Silver report.
« on: November 30, 2017, 02:31:21 PM »
What can we seduce from this / these guys?

I don’t possess the confidence to analyse it objectively other than the
Observation that there is variance in particle size of less than 10nm to over 30nm!
Per the sample.

https://www.ukcolloidalsilver.co.uk/faqs-on-colloidal-silver/testing-and-analysis/

This has been purchased by someone on our dog agility Facebook page. So I haven’t commented yet
But would like to provide some meaningful technical (and accurate) feedback.

Any thoughts greatly received.

I may even contact the lab myself to see if I can have mine tested the same way and see what they think about that for consistency

Offline cfnisbet

• Administrator
  • Participant
Re: Feedback on commercial colloidal silver report.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 04:41:22 PM »
Yes, I know this website. The manufacturer produces a reasonable product, and he has learned to make a partially-reduced Colloidal Silver quite reliably. He thinks that the fully-reduced product is a failed batch and chucks it away! There used to be a photo on the website of this so-called failure.

He is a decent bloke and understands the electrical elements of production. However, he does not use any electrolyte and may be confused as to the difference between sodium carbonate and sodium chloride as an electrolyte.

All in all, he is not the usual producer of ionic silver oxide sold as colloidal silver and he is cleverly positioning his product in a way that is likely to avoid the risk of being shut down by the Trading Standards filth, who have sadly had some success against alternative health websites in the past in the UK.

If you really are too timid to make your own Colloidal Silver, then this is a reasonable way of getting your hands on the product. I bought some of this many years ago to test the effects of Colloidal Silver on myself before producing my own, and I can confirm that his product works as expected... but then it would, wouldn't it?

It is pointless for any of the forum members to buy from him, though. Twenty minutes of work on your own equipment will give you a better batch than his, with all due respect to him as an honest trader.

Offline Dean

• Expert
  • Participant
    • Social SilverTron Facebook Portal
Re: Feedback on commercial colloidal silver report.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 05:34:56 PM »
Excellent honest appraisal sir!

Helpful to feel mildly confident when trying to assist others especially at the risk of being unreasonably negative.

Very much appreciated.