Author Topic: results of first try using info here  (Read 1865 times)

Offline DAP52521

• Participant
results of first try using info here
« on: July 18, 2017, 08:52:07 AM »
if I use my method which is
16 oz mason jar heated dw, two 1 oz silver bars
27dcv 30 mins  I get a nice golden color and i'm not sure of ppm as a tds meter is all I have, so ??? ppm

I tried the method from  here and got something close to mud,
used 16 oz mason jar heated dw, two 1 oz silver bars,27dcv
and sodium carbonate, turned cloudy when I started the magnetic stirrer it got very black, dcv too high maybe? or to much sodium?
made a molar of sodium 2.5 teaspoons to 3.5oz of DW and used 16 drops 1 per oz ? anyhelp on this

Offline kephra

• The older I get, the better I was
  • Administrator
  • Participant
  • Illegitimi Non Carborundum
    • The SilverTron Store Colloidal Silver Generators
Re: results of first try using info here
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 09:32:15 AM »
You got mud because you didn't know the ppm of your solution and it was too high.  You cannot use a constant voltage power supply.  You must have a constant current supply, which is the only way you can control ppm.
So you really didn't use the method presented on this forum at all.

You should not use 2 silver bars, as a bar is way too large for a cathode.

Colloidal Silver is only a bargain if you make it yourself.

Offline Williamwough

• WilliamwoughUX
  • Participant
You guys are professionals.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 08:51:35 PM »
Notaries and Apostilles and documenst verification is in hard to do also isnaley hard, and is why it is neccessary to locate an experienced and skilled savant that takes well thought out process. Through this service offering, one can count on us to arrange a meeting with anyone at a quick spot of your fancy, gather all important files which is the document(s) that need an Apostille or Authentication. I will notarize and register all primary documentation for you. Additional verification can be needed for Verification by The admin of State. I provide the letters for legitimization to ensure verification with The Great Sealing of Georgia. An Apostille requires verification by the person Cooperative Authority that gices the Apostille which is accepted by countries that are legions of the Group. when you happen to get a gander take a view at my Atalnta mobile apostille forum:  [color=#000_url]apostille certificate close to Milton Georgia[/color]